Road traffic accident

Have you been injured in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault? We could help you receive the compensation you deserve on a No Win No Fee basis. Here at Clear Law Solicitors we are specialists in car accident claims, motorcycle accident claims and whiplash injury claims.

Experienced Road Traffic Accident Claims Solicitors

Your road traffic accident claim will be dealt with by our team of highly skilled solicitors, all of whom specialise in these types of claims. With Clear law Solicitors your compensation claim will always be in reliable and experienced hands.

Road traffic accident injuries

Clear Law Solicitors are specialists not only in whiplash injury claims but in all injuries sustained as a result of road traffic accidents. We can even help arrange physiotherapy or other private treatment in order to aid your rehabilitation at no extra cost to you.

Uninsured / Hit and Run Drivers

If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident involving a third party driver who is uninsured or has driven off, you may still be eligible to make a road accident claim, please Contact us for more information.

Motorcycle Accident Claims

If you have been injured in a motorbike accident that was caused by another driver, you could be in a position to make a motorcycle accident claim. We are committed to giving you the highest standard of professional advice in order to guide you through your motorcycle compensation claim.

Green Card Scheme, Foreign Accidents and Accidents Abroad

At Clear Law Solicitors we also deal with road traffic accidents caused by foreign drivers in the UK together with claims arising from other road traffic accidents elsewhere within the European Union.

What to do if you are involved in a road traffic accident

As with all personal injury claims you would initially need to confirm that someone else was at fault for the road traffic accident which has caused your injuries. There are a number of things you can do to help prove that another person was responsible for your road traffic accident and subsequent injuries. Firstly take a note of names, numbers and addresses of any witnesses to the motor vehicle accident. Then, if possible, take photographs of the scene of the accident prioritising things such as the location of the cars involved, condition of the road surfaces and any damage to vehicles involved. We urge you to contact the police immediately if:
  • Anybody has been seriously injured in the road traffic accident;
  • The third party driver leaves the scene or has no valid insurance; or
  • The third party driver appears to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.

Contact Clear Law Solicitors

To get the expert advice you need on any road traffic accident, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Clear Law Solicitors for FREE on 0161 873 2740 or complete our no-obligation enquiry form.