With over 1 million motorcycle licence holders in the UK, accidents involving motorcyclists and cyclists seem inevitable. If you’ve been involved in an accident, it is important to ensure you obtain expert advice from a motorcycle specialist to maximise your compensation.
Many people display prejudice against motorcyclists and often believe that they are the sole cause of accidents due to speeding or “coming out from nowhere”. However, our dedicated motorcycle specialist is here to fight your corner and overcome these misleading preconceptions.
Motorcycle and bicycle accidents can happen for a number of reasons and our dedicated solicitor has the experience to manage the following types of claims:
- Fatal accidents
- Rear-end shunts
- Accidents involving filtering / overtaking motorcyclists and cyclists
- Roundabout accidents
- Accidents at junctions
- Taking evasive actions as a result of other drivers
- Defective roads
- Oil / Diesel spillages
We have experience in a huge range of cases, from whiplash injury, to more serious cases involving multiples fractures to the knee, hip or shoulder. We also have the experience in dealing with cases involving head injuries, as well as fatal accident claims. We work with a team of medical experts, rehabilitation clinics, and local authorities to ensure you receive the best care possible.
We are able to offer the following:
- No win no fee agreement so you don’t have to pay us a penny if we don’t win your case;
- A dedicated solicitor with several years experience specialising in motorcycle accidents. Rakhi Chauhan has been dealing with motorcycle accidents for over 13 years and has the experience to fight your corner and maximise your compensation;
- An inspection of your bike by a qualified reliable engineer, carried out at your home. We don’t want to inconvenience you in any way and can inspect your bike whether you’re at home or not.
- We can arrange a replacement bike whilst waiting for an interim payment for the cost of repairing or replacing your bike, so that you can get back on the road as soon as possible;
- We can organise physiotherapy treatment to assist you with your recovery.
Back to Personal Injury Claims